"We can exhaust ourselves by seeking significance in what we do and how we are known, hoping that we will be remembered after we are gone. Or, we can lay our lives on God's altar; squandering them in the world's eyes, but entrusting our legacy to our Maker."
[John Piper]


Vamanos!

>> February 2, 2009

Hey I thought I'd start up a blog mostly because I'm on my computer a lot and am quite frankly, too lazy to write down a lot of things that I wish I could. 


Some things that are going through my mind currently:
-I applied to UM as a transfer...but am questioning whether I really want to go or not.
-This place is growing on me, and this semester is WAY different than my last one here.
-I want to start leading YoungLife asap, but that's currently not an option for me.
-I'm reading "Searching for God Knows What" and it is opening my eyes to these different aspects of my faith that I never knew existed.
-The thought of the future (the next year in particular) makes me incredibly uneasy, not knowing what I will be doing or where I will be.
-I'm probably going to burn my dorm down with all the candles I'm constantly burning.
-I miss people I shouldn't and I don't miss people I probably should..
-I am amazed at how relational God made us to be, and how he wants our relationship with him to be.
-I should probably get a job...
-Me encanta estudiar Espanol, pero no se si es una cosa muy util in mi vida y si voy a continuar estudiandola. 

..that's about all for now, we'll see if I remember to come back and write more eventually!

1 comments:

Kelsey Eberth February 3, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

Wait...so does that mean that you don't miss me????!?!?!?!