"We can exhaust ourselves by seeking significance in what we do and how we are known, hoping that we will be remembered after we are gone. Or, we can lay our lives on God's altar; squandering them in the world's eyes, but entrusting our legacy to our Maker."
[John Piper]


The Good Stuff

>> October 28, 2009

Looking past temporarily negative attitudes, life is so sweet right now:

  • Campus is stinkin beautiful! I guess I didn't go out of my dorm enough last year to enjoy how awesome this place looks with all the colored trees. Woah nelly!
  • I am so blessed with some really wonderful friendships here. I love seeing God through my peers, and am thankful for their godly hearts.
  • I am so awful at carving pumpkins....but it is SO much fun!
  • Mama sent me my cow blanket...by far the best care package in the whole world! It makes me miss home terribly though...can't wait for the holidays!
  • I've been thinking a lot about the ways God has been working in my life since we first met on August.15.2007. It is so incredible what all he has redeemed me from, it's kind of mind boggling to sit and think about it all.
  • I love that it is sweatshirt weather all the time now! Wahooo :)
  • I've noticed more and more that it is the little decisions we make that determine the kind of person we become.
  • That's all for now...hasta pronto!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

0 comments: