"We can exhaust ourselves by seeking significance in what we do and how we are known, hoping that we will be remembered after we are gone. Or, we can lay our lives on God's altar; squandering them in the world's eyes, but entrusting our legacy to our Maker."
[John Piper]


>> May 16, 2011

So I am officially a college graduate!
.
.
 .
.
Milestones like this always seem to bring a lot of self-reflection. 
I have been thinking about how much I have changed in these past three years, and how great the Lord has been to me!
I am so blessed by my wonderful family, and how much they love and support me with whatever crazy thing I decide to do.
 I am so, so grateful for them and I am overjoyed that I get to live in the same state as them again!
God has really proven Himself as the perfect provider with how many great friends He has given me here.
I've been thinking about the amazing friendships that I have formed here at MSU, and I am just so stinking thankful for them. 
Life would have been so much harder without them, thank you Lord~
.
So now I stand at a scary crossroads with little to no idea what I want to do next.
As terrified as it may be, I am comforted knowing that my God is in control and He will provide for me in all circumstances. 
I know is that the Lord is sovereign, and I am pumped to see what adventure He has in store for me next!

0 comments: