Well it has been a while since I last updated this...so here's what's been going on:
- I got to spend an incredible week at Saranac with some great Eaton Rapids girls...we had SO much fun, I just love them so much
- .

- After camp, I got to spend time with my roommates, getting to know them better and just enjoying living in a Christian community.
- I ended up going to the Emergency Room on Monday night for a pain in my abdomen that had been on-going for the past three weeks...I was admitted into the hospital that night when they found my gallbladder full of gallstones. My mom flew out on Tuesday, and my dad came as well. After a slew of tests, and days without food or drink.. the doctors decided my gallbladder needed to come out. So, friday morning I went into surgery and had it removed. The surgery was done laparoscopically, so I only have 5 little pin-sized incisions on my tummy. I was released Saturday afternoon and came back to my house to recover. I've been feeling better and better each day, and have been slowly getting off my pain medication. I should be functioning normally in another week and a half and 100% better in four weeks.
- I have been really blessed by the compassion and love from my friends here in Michigan. I haven't heard from most of my friends back home since I moved out here...which has been disheartening to say the least. I guess people change along with the times? Just makes me sad.
- So I have an interview on Monday with the President's office at MSU...we'll see how that goes.
- I'm on my pain meds now, so I'm not very articulate at the moment...maybe later.
0 comments:
Post a Comment