I am not skilled to understand What God has willed, what God has planned..
>> August 21, 2009
Just some random thoughts on this Friday night:
- Target brand light apple juice can not be duplicated, and has won a place in my heart forever.
- Looking back on this summer, my mind is just boggled. God has really dealt me some interesting situations, and I am actually kind of surprised how I managed to keep my cool through it all.
- I desire to be a better friend.
- When I get stressed and don't quite know what to do...I bake.
- Never in my life have I wanted so badly to move into a 9x10 room than right now! Mostly because I am craving some sort of stability...not feeling settled in one place for 4 months has taken it's toll on me I think. But I am just ready to live with two of the greatest women I have met in a long, long time. Rosie and Sloan-I love you guys, ya'll are my beef's :)
- Having my first real health scare this summer has motivated me beyond words to get healthy and take better care of myself. This is it. For reals. I'm writing it down so I can hopefully be held accountable, and get off my butt!
- I have learned a lot about myself lately...and surprisingly, I can be quite the introvert at times! Weird. But sometimes, all I want is for someone to ask me how I'm doing and actually care what the answer is, ya know?
- I realize that I am completely inadequate to do ministry. And that's why God has called me to it.
- Not wearing makeup is the best feeling in the world...just sayin'
- I really miss my aunts and uncles back home, and I wish I could have spent more time with them before I left...see you at Christmas? Cool :)
- After grocery shopping and cooking for myself for a little bit this summer, a meal plan has never sounded so great.
.:Grace&Peace:.

0 comments:
Post a Comment