What Can Man Do to Me?
>> September 15, 2009
Dang it has been a while since I have hopped on this thing. Here's what's up!
- I am all moved in to my dorm, and LOVING it! It is such an upgrade from last year, and am so thankful for the great environment I'm in now with a great roommate. It feels good to come home to this at the end of every day :)
- Classes are in full swing and I am in love with my Latin American Politics class...it's one of those classes that encompasses my major, so it is a good thing I like it! Looks like I chose the right major this time around..
- I am so so SO excited about doing my ministry this year! It is already hard work, but I think God has such big things planned for me and the girls of Eaton Rapids High School this year that I can't help but be stoked about it! What a privilege it is, that God has called ME of all people to tell his children about Him? It blows me away that he trusts me with that..
- My head just seems to be spinning lately, and I am waiting until I fully fall into the swing of my routine...until then, I'll just have to settle for writing every single detail of my life down so I don't forget anything!
- I have been thinking and praying a lot about doing mission work this year somewhere in South America...it's a work in progress, but I'm hoping it will happen!
- "Relationships are never about power, and one way to avoid the will to power is to choose to limit oneself - to serve. Humans often do this - in touching the infirm and sick, in serving the ones whose minds have left to wander, in relating to the poor, in loving the very old and the very young, or even in caring for the other who has assumed a position of power over them."

0 comments:
Post a Comment