>> April 19, 2010
Instead of worrying about the abundance of 'stuff' on my plate right now, I am finding so much joy in anticipating it all! Here's a look at what's to come:
.
.
-A weeklong trip to my favorite city in the whole WORLD with two of my favorite people.
.
.
-Spending time with my wonderful mama and some of my wonderfully crazy aunts/uncles.
.
.
-JB REUNION!
.
.
-Beginning a challenging and relevant internship providing social welfare programs to a Lansing neighborhood.
.
-Spending my Wednesdays working at the Farmers Market and bringing home bundles of yummy produce and beautiful flowers.
.
-Living with Miss Rosie Jones in a giant house all to ourselves for the summer
.
-Being able to spend time with my Young Life girls all summer and take them here:
.
.
.
I truly cannot wait for this next chapter to start!
God has really done some incredible things in my life lately that have made these things possible.
I am so grateful, excited, and joyful.




0 comments:
Post a Comment