"We can exhaust ourselves by seeking significance in what we do and how we are known, hoping that we will be remembered after we are gone. Or, we can lay our lives on God's altar; squandering them in the world's eyes, but entrusting our legacy to our Maker."
[John Piper]


>> August 4, 2010

Today is the day!
I'm leaving on a jet plane...going home!
.
This summer in East Lansing has been incredible.
Really, incredible.
I am looking forward to a break though.
I need time to decompress from a hectic summer and recharge before classes start back up.
So much has happened this summer that has rocked my world.
I can't wait to separate myself from it for a few weeks and try to make sense of it all. 
I am so humbled at how sovereign our God is...and have loved this beautiful season of life he has given me.
So adios East Lansing...I'll be back!
.
.

0 comments: