>> February 16, 2011
.
[This is truly my favorite photo of all time.]
It was taken last night, as some of my best friends celebrated Valentine's Day together.
This photo is missing a few dear ones, but collectively they hold a huge part of my heart.
As February is beginning to wind down, my heart begins to ache at the reality of graduation.
Nights like these, spent in the living room of 660 Spartan with my besties, are some of my very favorite memories, and the thought of those coming to an end is saddening.
So I do not dwell on the scary and sad reality, but rather delight in the joy that the Lord has given me through these friends.
I am amazed at how God made us intentionally as relational beings, not meant to walk through life alone.
Praise Him for gifting me with bundles of joy that I call my friends.
Love you, chubbies :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment