Ooofta
>> April 21, 2009
-Worried that I won't be able to fill them, leave a legacy like they have.
-Worried that I won't be able to love those girls the way they need to be loved.
-Worried that I won't know what to say, have the answer they're looking for.
-Worried that I won't be funny enough, cool enough etc.
-Worried that I won't show them Jesus.
BUT WAIT!
Why am I worrying? I'm freaking out about failing, and not concentrating on succeeding. God uses the weak to lead..not quite sure why, but He does time and time again. God has given me gifts (albeit strange ones) to use for good in this world. This is my time to use them for His glory.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Okay Jesus, I won't worry about tomorrow...or this summer...or next fall. I will focus on TODAY. What's going on right now and what I have the capacity to control. Because beyond today...it's all up to You.
"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139
Have FAITH in that, Sara. God is outside of time. He knows the path He has laid out for me.
WALK BY FAITH, AND NOT BY SIGHT
.

LOVE these girls! You guys are my beefs :)

1 comments:
Christ is using you to pave His path, you are never filling shoes or living up to expectations - former leaders go where no other leader has gone before and then some. You will blaze your own trail girl, your own niche, and your own path in ER with God. love you lady.
Post a Comment