Walk By Faith, Not By Sight
>> April 2, 2009
-I'm trying out a new layout on here..this one in honor of State going to the final four this weekend :)
-I wish my mama could take care of me when I'm sick, being "independent" definitely has it's drawbacks.
-It's amazing how relaxing it can be to turn off all the lights in my dorm, turn on the lanterns, light every candle I own, and listen to some sweet tunes. What a great way to unwind from the day.
-Drinking everything from a coffee mug has become my new thing...water, tea, gatorade. Don't ask me why, but it just tastes better in my Good Morning Starbucks mug.
-I'm SO excited for Miss Brooke Ann! It's kind of a weird thing, for me to be this excited for her to be deciding on colleges, but she has sacrificed SOOO much this past year, that she, more than anyone I know deserves to go out and experience something great. Booya Brookie...I can't wait to see what God has in store for you.
-Ever notice that most people comment on "how beautiful God's creation is" only when the sun is shining? Hmm yes I suppose that makes the most sense, when everything is illuminated we are able to appreciate it, but everything God made is good. So even now, in that transition between winter and spring...when the trees are still dead and the grass isn't quite green, I need to be reminded how wonderful God's creation is, and to appreciate it more.
It makes me think: I sometimes appreciate people in the same way I appreciate nature, that is..when their light is shining and they're living to their full potential, I have a tendency to appreciate them more. And when they might be caught in a transition time, when their forecast calls for partly cloudy with a chance of showers, I just go on with my life, waiting for them to bloom again.
What is that, Sara? I'm not called to just enjoy the sunshine here...but to love people 365 days a year, rain or shine. God loves me that way, during my good days and my bad, so what's stopping me from doing the same? I need to step up my game with that...and maybe lay off the weather metaphors :)
-Lil Wayne concert next weekend in Detroit...who's in?
-Rosie Jones...you rock my world. I praise Jesus for you all the time :)
-I miss my brother. He makes me laugh a LOT.

..what a mess..
I know these music videos are sooooo lame, so ignore the visuals and just listen haha :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment