"We can exhaust ourselves by seeking significance in what we do and how we are known, hoping that we will be remembered after we are gone. Or, we can lay our lives on God's altar; squandering them in the world's eyes, but entrusting our legacy to our Maker."
[John Piper]


>> February 28, 2010

I am not skilled to understand
What God has willed, what God has planned
I only know at His right hand
Stands one who is my Savior
.
.
I take Him at His word and deed
Christ died to save me; this I read
And in my heart I find a need
Of Him to be my savior
.
.
That He would leave His place on high
And come for sinful man to die
You count it strange, so once did I
Before I knew my Savior
.
[Aaron Shust]

Happy Sunday, friends!
.



0 comments: