>> February 25, 2010
I was inspired by one of my favorite blogs to make a list of Always, Sometimes, and Never's about myself just for fun.
So here we go..
I ALWAYS:
Clean my ears right out of the shower.
Love the smell of hygrangeas.
Will love Spokane, WA with my whole heart.
Plan my escape route in an airplane just in case.
Choose chocolate.
Sleep on my stomach.
Avoid walking on manholes.
Apply chapstick before I go to bed.
Am attracted to the jewelry section of stores.
Swear that Washington apples are the best in the world (that's right, world)
Will be a Christ follower. Yup.
Sweeten my iced tea. Thanks mama.
.
.
I SOMETIMES:
Think in Spanish.
Drink soda (unfortunately can't say never on this one)
Doubt myself.
Wish I could be a vegetarian again.
Wish I had chosen to go to school in Washington.
Care too much about what other people think of me.
Talk in my sleep.
Want to go back to high school.
Feel inadequate.
Wish I could just hang out with my family at home on Sundays.
Forget things (maybe too often).
.
.
I NEVER:
Choose pink.
Am scared of flying.
Feel worthy of the salvation I have through Christ.
Choose fiction.
WIll purposely touch a co**onball.
Drink coffee.
Want to let people down.
Enjoy wearing anything but flip flops or birkenstocks.
Eat tomatoes.
Will be a Michigander.
Purposely skip class ;)


0 comments:
Post a Comment