"We can exhaust ourselves by seeking significance in what we do and how we are known, hoping that we will be remembered after we are gone. Or, we can lay our lives on God's altar; squandering them in the world's eyes, but entrusting our legacy to our Maker."
[John Piper]


Rocky Road

>> February 6, 2010

Zoinks! I haven't blogged in FOREVER! I guess there is a reason for that...last semester sucked. So I wasn't quite in the "share about my life and its' trials" kind of mood. Because quite frankly, I was so lost and broken during those last months of 2009 that I could not have articulated it even if I tried. But now I'm ready. I'm back.


It boggles my mind how God works. I mean really...woah. Through the peaks and valleys in my walk with Him, He is constant. I am the one who turns and runs away, weary of His love and commitment to me. It is incredible how the Lord can even use my stubborn, fearful and damaging stages of life for His good. Because it has been through these times where I push Him away...decide to do it on my own...revert to sin... that He proves to me just how badly I need Him.

Separation from Him....it's the worst.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

0 comments: