>> March 23, 2010
Internship.
The word that every college student hears over and over again...
And dreads.
The effort in finding one to suit your major.
The whole "unpaid" thing.
You want me to do what for a whole summer?
Wait, you mean I am not going to be a CEO when I graduate?
.
.
However, I have loved searching for an internship for the summer!
There are just SO many that I want to do..
.
Community organizing!? Yes please!
Krochet Kids!? Yes please!
Exploring Alaska with my sister!? Yes please!
Young Life camp!? Yes please!
Peru!? Yes please!
.
.
So, I guess that I don't like the word internship for all the right reasons.
I am too excited at all the possibilities!
The career field that I am pursuing is so broad that the opportunities are seemingly endless.
This search for a summer internship position has opened my eyes to all the jobs/experiences/adventures that I am perfectly capable of going after!
So here we go...I am diving in head first and seeing what the Lord has in store for me.
I will send out the applications, and I am confident that He will make the best out of my summer.
.
.
With those kind of choices, how could I go wrong!?
.
.
.
.
Also, check out Krochet Kids' Intern Application page...it is quite possibly the BEST application I will ever fill out.


0 comments:
Post a Comment