"We can exhaust ourselves by seeking significance in what we do and how we are known, hoping that we will be remembered after we are gone. Or, we can lay our lives on God's altar; squandering them in the world's eyes, but entrusting our legacy to our Maker."
[John Piper]


>> March 17, 2010

My break at home was exactly what I needed.
.
.
I got to see some of my family who I have missed quite a bit.
Man, I just love them and wish I could see them more often.
.
Mama and I spent a few days in downtown Seattle.
Eating, shopping, walking, and exploring.
I love that city so much.
.


.


.
.
.
The drive back across the state reminded me:
-That Spokane will always be my home.
-Moses Lake still sucks.
-Our state is incredibly diverse.
.
.:Beautiful Mountains:.
.:Boring farm lands:.
.:And wonderful cities:.
.
.
.
After a few more days at home, I flew back to school not ready for the rest of the semester.
This past week was so relaxing and recharging that I still can't quite get back into the swing of things.

Well, adios my beautiful state...I will be back soon!
.
.

*Sidenote: I had so much fun taking all of these pictures, and I am saving up for one of these*

0 comments: