"We can exhaust ourselves by seeking significance in what we do and how we are known, hoping that we will be remembered after we are gone. Or, we can lay our lives on God's altar; squandering them in the world's eyes, but entrusting our legacy to our Maker."
[John Piper]


Boooooyakasha

>> March 28, 2009


Soooo apparently I don't talk about Sloan enough on here...so just for you dear, my Saturday night Top Eight Reasons Why I Am Friends With Sloan Tackett:
1. We share a common infatuation with Panda Dogs...watch out 238 Mayo!
2. Her phobia of Abe Lincoln impersonators.
3. I will never be able to see a squirrel again without thinking of her.
4. "This couldn't get anymore awkward, let's go" "I COULD MAKE THIS MORE AWKWARD."
5. Yakeley smoothies.
6. Our love of a certain ginger in young life..(haha)
7. When in doubt...apply chapstick.
8. A night of crazy good times can end with the best conversations I've had here.
Booya Sloan..you're great and I'm SO stoked to rock West Circle next year :)


On another note..I love how God works. I mean really...just amazed. Times like these make me kick myself for not having faith in Him through ALL things. He's the God of the universe, who am I to doubt Him?



0 comments: