"We can exhaust ourselves by seeking significance in what we do and how we are known, hoping that we will be remembered after we are gone. Or, we can lay our lives on God's altar; squandering them in the world's eyes, but entrusting our legacy to our Maker."
[John Piper]


Oh herrro

>> March 9, 2009

A couple of things:
-Flip flops really are not a great idea in monsoon weather.
-Rain in the metro Detroit area is in NO way as sweet as rain back home.
-I can't stop listening to Missy Higgins, so great.
-I strongly dislike not knowing what I'm going to major in...it's been driving me crazy lately.
-Peru next summer is looking realllllly great :)
-Three Cups of Tea is by far the most motivating book I've ever read..one person really can change the world.
-I feel like God has really put staying at MSU on my heart, so I've decided to stay. Not exactly what I wanted, but I know he has a plan for me here and I have faith in it.
-"Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." This has been running through my head every single day, and I think it is a powerful way to live and see others.
-Costco is simply wonderful.
-I can't wait for a summer on the west side of the state...and hopefully Malibu too :)
..oh how I wish Uncle Joey from Full House was real..

1 comments:

Erin March 9, 2009 at 2:14 AM  

LOVE missy higgins, LOVE peru next summer, and LOOOOOVE you :)